CloudCredit at The European Subprime Credit forum.
The Europen Subprime Credit forum took place on September 14-15 in Prague. Our team went there for networking opportunities and to show the progress we made with our online lending platform.
The popularity of this type of credit has mushroomed in the last decade, boosted unsurprisingly by the financial crisis. This type of lending is also aided by the ‘now’ culture of society ie People aren’t content to patiently save for something but want everything immediately. However, for many observers, short-term lending has a negative reputation due to the extremely high interest rates charged and in recent years regulators have really concentrated efforts to provide regulation and consumer protection against what were regarded as exploitational policies and tactics used by the industry to make money. And there is a lot of money to be made as despite the often very high payback rates, this type of lending is still very popular due to the speed and ease of getting these loans.
This event brought together short-term credit firms, regulators, financiers and solution providers to discuss best-practice for all aspects of this lucrative area of consumer finance.
Here is a list of topics covered during the forum:
- A focus on the European subprime credit market and prospects for growth
- A focus on developing regulatory requirements and their impact on subprime loans
- Customer segmentation for the development and distribution of targeted credit products
- Exploring the new entrants to the subprime credit market
- Developing the most effective channel management strategies for loan distribution
- Building a successful business in regulated markets – Lessons from Czech Republic.
- Ensuring best-practice in debt collection and recovery
- Effectively identifying, managing and mitigating fraud in subprime credit
- Ensuring business liquidity through best-practice funding/financing strategies
- The importance of reputation management for the short-term credit sector and P2P platforms
- Overcoming the challenges of effective credit risk management in a sensitive environment
- Meeting the demands for increased transparency in consumer credit
- Effective data management as the cornerstone of successful subprime lendin
- Innovative and targeted advertising and marketing strategies for maximum competitiveness
- Subprime credit in a fast-developing economy- Romania
- Optimisation of marketing strategiesWe want to thank everyone who was there there with us for amazing time and networking we did. If you have any questions or feedback, please send it to us to email@example.com